|Big Ol' Mess|
|By Rusty & Misti Mason|
|Grilled, smoked sausage in spicy, sweet sauce
|1 lb. - smoked sausage, cut into chunks
3 - jalapeÃ±o peppers, sliced
1 - green bell pepper, de-seeded and cut into chunks
1 - sweet onion, peeled and cut into chunks
Â¼ cup - Tabasco sauce
10 oz. - sweet and sour sauce
|1. Make an aluminum foil bag. Use heavy-duty foil (or double regular foil)
2. Put the sausage, green pepper and onions into the foil bag.
3. Mix the Tabasco with the sweet and sour sauce and pour it over the sausage mix. Seal the foil bag. Make sure it is "leak-proof".
4. Place on the grill (gas or charcoal) and cook for a total of 45 minutes, turning after each 15 minutes.
5. You can slit the bag open when done and serve from the bag.
6. If you are cooking this in the hot coals of a campfire, reduce the total cooking time by about 15 minutes and turn every 5 minutes.
Try adding small corn cobbs and potato chunks, if you'd like. Yum!
|Prep Time: 15 minutes
||Cook Time: 45 minutes|